Thursday, February 12, 2009

FML

So Kaitlin introduced us to an awesome site where you can mention the crap that happens to you daily. I have been enjoying it thoroughly for the last hour. 

This one made me think of Andrew, cause I can just hear his voice say that last line. 

"Today, I was on the phone with my boyfriend for an hour listening to him talk about his new truck and his final exams for an hour. I literally did not say one word. Just as i said 'hey baby guess what happened to me today?' he says 'Can I go to sleep, I'm too tired to guess... night.' FML"

Luckily, I didn't have any FML moments today (well technically yesterday) and work went pretty well. I cracked myself up whilst merching, though. I had to create three shelves of African American Fiction books and decided to usurp them from an existing Fiction display. So the bookshelf basically was an empty top shelf with a sign that says "New Fiction" followed by three shelves of new fiction books, then an empty shelf for a signs that says "African American Interest" followed by three shelves of Af-Am Fic. I went into the back to find the sign and a holder and then returned to put the sign up. As I stood back to admire my lovely job, I realized that the sign holder for the African American Interest sign is the only black holder in the section. It made me laugh. I hope no one complains. 

I can't wait for Colorado! Snow! I'm sad my wife can't go with us, though, cause I have yet to travel out of state with her. Love you, wifey!

I should go to bed, I have to get up early to do homework. G'night. 

No comments: