Sunday, July 6, 2008

What a difference a month makes.

I'd rather be reliving June than in the place I am right now. My life is shit (or at least my belief that I can do my job correctly), but Kaitlin has returned from across the Atlantic and soon we shall celebrate. Also, my fave cousin is in town and I get to see her for a few hours today. Good times!

4th of July was fun. Kellie, Patrick, Heather, and Jason came over and we played Apples-to-Apples and set off some cheap fireworks on my driveway and ran around with sparklers. It was funny. Then we settled in to watch the quintessential 4th of July movie...Independence Day. I love me my Will Smith. 

1 comment:

Fatty Pants said...

i still have yet to play apples to apples. can we please remedy this? i'm also sad i missed will smith viewing with you :(