Sunday, July 13, 2008

Together we rock...and individually we suck

So I hung out with K-to-the-deuce twice last week and it was good times. First we feasted on mediocre tacos from Del Taco and caught up on Veronica. Our second adventure involved Berry Cider which is always a good time. 

Last night I did something incredibly stupid. Most people don't know this about me, but one of my favorite things to watch is E! True Hollywood Stories. I don't care who its about, they always have the most interesting tidbits of information. So there was nothing on TV when I got back home from seeing Wall E at El Capitan (which was AWESOME by the way) and grocery shopping, so I put the TV on my fallback channel, E!. At that time it was THS on The Kardashians, which was actually pretty interesting, considering I knew nothing other than Kim had a sex tape at some point in her life and that seemed to be all anyone knew about her. Anyway, so that ended and I waited to see what was on next. It was another THS, which would've been okay if it hadn't been about Heath Ledger. I sat there the whole intro with my finger on the channel button as I debated whether or not to watch it. I love Heath and I knew this was a bad idea, but instead of pressing the channel button I pressed record. I watched the whole fracking thing and by the end of it I was drowning in my tears. Its just so ridiculous that he died, he was so amazing! I'm gonna be sad at the end of Dark Knight, I know it. 

On a somewhat happier note, I bought the Camp Rock soundtrack today and love it! I knew I would, cause I liked the music when I saw the movie, but I am glad to have it in my possession. We had a 40% off CD coupon and I could only afford one CD and CR won out over Mariah's #1's, which I will someday own (hopefully soon, cause I can't get Always Be My Baby out of my head!). Today was rather uneventful as far as days go. I spent a good couple of hours with KTP sorting out boxes of Bargain books for our Blowout event starting Tuesday. Our store is going to look like shit upon entry. Should be interesting. 

I can't wait for Korean BBQ on Monday. It better be good, I'm ditching a Weight Watchers meeting for it. Well, in fact, I'm ditching what was supposed to be my first WW meeting. Oh well, I shall end my fattiness another day.

Since it is nearly 2:30am and I must awaken in time to open, I shall end this blog.

"I don't fuck goats, Mr. Gibson. I make love to them."

No comments: