Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Desperate Times...

So apparently my parents have decided to claim me on their taxes this year, which brings my return down to a whopping $128 (it was $1,075). Thus, I've become desperate.

Please donate to Bonnie's Europe Fund!

You will even be rewarded!

$1 = 1 hug from me when next we meet (optional if you're discomforted by human touch)
$5 = Postcard/letter from me during my travels
$10 = a lovely trinket from one of the countries we will be visiting (England, Ireland, Scotland & France)
+ $10 = My undying gratitude for life and I will make a little YOU to take with me on my trip. Upon my return you'll receive a copy of all the pictures of little YOU in Europe!









Please donate by February 27th. THANK YOU!!!!!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i donated $10 bonifer. i hope it helps.

God said...

IT DOES! AND THANK YOU LISAFACE!!!!

the caps is excited yelling, not angry yelling.

Sarah said...

i donated a few days ago, but was wondering how far off you were still? i really wanna do the whole europe thing, but cant for a number of reasons, and would love to see you get to go.