Monday, June 29, 2009

I love my sister but...

sometimes I want to punch her in the face. After getting very little sleep the previous night, I was exhausted by the time I got home from my wife's house. But my stupid body sometimes goes into "fuck it" mode and decides that after being awake for so long, its just gonna say fuck it to sleep and convince me that its not really tired after all. So, even though I was exhausted, I still couldn't fall asleep until somewhere around 3 am. 

Coupled with my pitifully few hours of sleep on Saturday night, this made her barging into my room at 7:30 this morning really fucking annoying. And what could be so important that she didn't even attempt to knock or gently rouse me from my slumber? A fire? An earthquake? Michael Jackson's death was all a hoax? No. She heard the fucking garbage truck and I needed to take the cans down. 

W.
T.
F.
?
!

Who does that? Really? Last night while I was buying my wife a comfort shake and some In N' Out for us all, Heather made a comment about how nice and considerate I am. I responded that it is just a natural thing for me to think of others. Clearly, that gene did not make it into my sister, because if it was 7:30 in the fucking morning and I knew that my sister was exhausted from two nights of little sleep, I would have just taken them down myself. But no. Didn't even help me with the 8,000 pounds of trash I had to haul to the curb. The sad thing is, our trash doesn't even get picked up til 10, which if she's ever paid attention, she would know. So, now I am awake when all I want to do is sleep until Saturday. 

2 comments:

Fatty Pants said...

:( you are super awesome. that is all you need to remember. proof? my word verification: alist. as in bonnie is forever on my a-list. BOOM! that just happened.

Kellie said...

I'm so behind on your blog. I just read this. You are awesome and caring. Sometimes to your own detriment, but it's still an admirable quality.