Friday, August 20, 2010

It was a run-by fruiting...

I went to Big Lots today to grab some cleaning supplies (which I was too lazy to actually use today) and as I approached the only open register I groaned internally when I saw the amount of stuff the old couple in front of me was buying. I hefted my 24 pack of water bottles and kind of spaced out as I waited for the old lady to finish putting all her stuff on the counter. Next thing I know Mrs. Doubtfire is telling me she's made room for my stuff on the counter. I kid you not, this woman sounded EXACTLY like Mrs. Doubtfire. It was the freakiest thing EVER! It was also extremely awesome. Not only was her voice the same but her mannerisms and she was super chatty and hilarious. I wish I could've video taped my interaction with her so everyone could experience the awesomeness. Pretty much those 2-3 minutes made my entire day. She totally called me dearie :)

Also we had Jersey Shore night at Preston's tonight and I think the vision of Preston in boardshorts, a wifebeater and his hair gelled will be one of those memories I tuck away to cheer me up on a sad day. Good times. Best line of the episode: "Guys don't understand girls and that's why the rate of lesbian couples is going up in the country", said in all seriousness by Snooki.

No comments: