Sunday, July 18, 2010

This is where I want to go to grad school

It's AWESOME. Its intense, but worth it.

An extra bonus of going there is that I have tons of family in that state and the rest of my family (aka you guys!) aren't that far away!

Anyway it looks super cool, but first I must take the GRE and get a good score. Then, I must attempt to get more stuff published. Then, I must gather up the letters of rec and send them off with my application. Then, you must pray while I cross my fingers.


4 comments:

Fatty Pants said...

but so far away...

Nadia Cota said...

This is not to say that you won't get in on your own merit, I'M POSITIVE YOU WILL because you are amazingly awesome, duhhhh, but just to be safe and have the (voodoo) gods on your side (even though you're atheist). ;)

Love ya, Binota!

KTP said...

Nadia's comments are amusing.

God said...

not TOO far away Wifey. Plus my chances of getting in are slim to none since they only accept less than 1% of the people who apply.

I hope that's some strong voodoo.