Friday, March 5, 2010

A broad abroad

Europe fast approaches! I'm so excited there is no words. To be perfectly honest what with moving and inventory at work and planning out this trip to the small details, I've been so stressed out there wasn't even room for excitement. But now that 97% of the details are ironed out and its becoming more of a reality, I CAN'T STOP SHAKING FROM EXCITEMENT!!! AAAHAHAHAHAHA!

The only things left to do is laminate the little people (to be done tomorrow), book two nights in Barcelona and 1 in Belfast (I've become quite adept at navigating hostels.com), clear my memory cards and computer (to be done Sunday), and acquire foreign currencies (to be done Monday at the airport). Our itinerary is pretty much set. I still need to copy/paste the addresses for the hostels, but aside from that its complete. Gah! I can't wait!

I also want to say a BIG thank you to all of you who have donated to my silliness! I totally appreciate the kindness and friendship you have shown me and will be repaying it I promise. I printed up my little travel buddies and CANNOT WAIT to take pictures of you all over Europe.

I'll really miss you all while I'm gallivanting for three weeks, but since I'm going to be taking my laptop along, I shall have frequent posts to share with you. Also, before I leave I will post a number where you can call and leave me free (and amusing) voicemails at your leisure and a way for you to track where we are. That way you can all enjoy it with me! Yay!

Anyhoo, for know I just want to say thanks again for being my friend. :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Update us but not too much! Have fun, EXPLORE! I expect to see a million pictures upon your return! I think you should have some sort of party/slideshow of your travels! Ooh, I can't wait for that # to leave you voicemails! Practiquez-vous leur francais! It's too bad you just missed London Fashion Week and Paris Fashion Week is underway. Find yourself lots of hot foreign men (find me one too)! I'm so excited for you Bonnie Bear! Be safe! Love ya! You're going to have such an amazing time (as will I this weekend ;))! xxxxx

God said...

Thanks Nadiapots! I super want to do the slideshow party thing.

Kellie said...

Bonnie Bear: I am so super excited for you! I hope this trip is awesome. Just remember: bad circumstances make for great stories so try to make the most of them should they come along.